The unpleasant disturbance of pandemics and other factors in the past has disrupted how different organizations run. The ability to work remotely has become a primary requirement in most organizations, and Ultipro software will enable you to work and manage your organization remotely.
What is Ultipro?
UltiPro is a cloud-based HCM (Human Capital Management) software by the award-winning multinational American tech company Ultimate Software. The software streamlines the execution of various services such as Human Resource, talent management, and payroll, among others, across various organizations in most industries.
The application through artificial intelligence gives unlimited access to tools and features that enables the management and the employees to execute their respective duties remotely. UltiPro features include;
- Talent Management
- System Administration
- Tax Management
- Performance Management
- Career Development
- Payroll Administration
- Compensation Management
- Open Enrollment and Life Events
- Business/Employee Portal
- Payment Services
- Managed Services
- Global HCM
- Benefits Administration
- Time Management
- UltiPro Touch Base
- Human Resources
- Time, Scheduling, and Attendance
Login into Ultipro through Desktop or PC
Can’t login to Ultipro from home? Follow the following steps to log in to the UltiPro desktop version on your desktop computer or PC.
1. Open your browser (Microsoft Edge, Chrome 69.0, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Opera), type in “UltiPro Employee Login,” and hit the Enter key. The company’s official website should appear top of the search results. Click on the provided link to access the employees’ login portal. Alternatively, use the website address https://e13.ultipro.com/Login.aspx. It will take you directly to the login portal.
If the above doesn’t work, pick an alternative login link below;
https://e11.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://e13.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://e15.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://n11.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://n13.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://n32.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://n22.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://n33.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://n24.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://n31.ultipro.com/Login.aspx
Note that Ultimate Software company merged with Kronos to form UKG. You can use the following official UKG Pro Login links.
https://e21.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://e22.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://e23.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://e24.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://e32.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://e31.ultipro.com/Login.aspx https://e41.ultipro.com/Login.aspx
2. The page should have a UKG logo and two boxes labeled User Name and Password under Sign In.
3. Fill in your names and password in the provided fields. Your default username should be your first and last names plus the first four digits of your birth date, say 02/11. The birthdate initials should be filled in an official format, that is, start with the birth month, date, and then the year. Now, enter your UltiPro user name and password.
4. Once you have filled in your user name and password, click on the Sign-in box located below the Forgot Password link to login into your UltiPro account.
5. If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Password blue link, and a reset password link will be sent to the email you use with your UltiPro account.
Login to your UltiPro account using Android and iOS Devices
Sometimes you need to access your UltiPro account, but you’re far away from your desktop, or maybe it is under maintenance. You can use your phone to access the mobile version using the following steps;
1. Open your mobile browser, preferably Chrome for mobile or Opera Mini. Use the following link https://e13.ultipro.com/mobile/app/pages/login.aspx to get to the employee login portal.
2. You will find the employee login portal described in step 2 above. Here, you will see the option of UltiPro Sign in.
3. Fill in your first and last username plus the first four numbers of your birth date. Fill in the password and click the Login button to access your account. Now enter your UltiPro username and password.
The second UltiPro Login option to access your UltiPro account using mobile devices is the Mobile App.
The following steps will guide you through the process.
1. It is a no-brainer that logging into an account using a mobile app will first require you to download the app. The UltiPro app is available in the Apple Store for iOS devices and the Google Play Store.
2. Tap on your App Store icon for iPhones or iPads. Feed the following link to your mobile browser Iphoneappstoreicon.png. You can tap on the Google Play Store on your android devices or paste the following link Androidgoogleplay.png on your tablet or smartphone. The links will lead you to the respective stores where you can download the app.
3. Note that your device must have at least iOS 10 or more and Android 5. Check whether your device has the said qualifications.
4. Click on the UltiPro among the search results, which will lead you to the installation page. Click on Install to initiate the download process. You should see a downward pointing arrow on the top of your screen for android users.
5. Once the installation process is complete, the UltiPro app will automatically appear in the list of apps symbolized by a greenish-blue letter U on the home screen.
6. Tap on the icon to open the app. It will then request a company access code. Enter the code and click Continue to proceed with the login process. The access code is a unique combination of numerals and sometimes letters assigned to each employee when logging into the mobile app for the first time.
The code is unique to the company, and you will have to get it from the management through the Human Resource desk. The access code binds the application and the tenant in the first application screen. Did you know that the code you used in the UltiPro connector hub is the same as the access code?
7. Follow the onscreen promptings to sign in to your worker account.
Some of the Key Services from UltiPro
UltiPro enables you to do the following;
1. Management Services
UltiPro enables you to keep human resource payroll records, benefits, and other financial record. What’s more, these services can be customized to suit the needs of your organization.
2. ACA Employer Services
This top-notch software enables you to explore and manage health care services. It also notifies the employees of other services that your offer as their employer.
3. Installment Services
The issue regarding pay and wages has brought controversies to many organizations when placed in the hands of human employees. UltiPro software helps you to record salaries and any other financial records for accountability and efficiency. For example, UltiPro can keep track of your yearly tax management records.
4. Print Services
Manual documents printing is draining and prone to multiple errors. UltiPro software can execute printing operations and ensure that they are shipped off to the intended addresses without any hiccups.
5. Check Printing
UltiPro can save your time, assets, and cash by offering check printing and returns. It can also handle the security check shipping plans. This allows your employees to work remotely, saving you lots of cash through efficient time management.
How Microsoft Teams can improve the way your employees work and collaborate
In the modern workplace today, it can be more challenging to stay focused with all the distractions of evolving technology. But, thankfully, the advancements in technology have brought us many great collaboration and communication platforms to help us work better – from wherever we are….
How To Cancel The HBO Max Subscription On Roku?
HBO Max or Home Box Office is a streaming service that started in the early 70s availing premium content to home viewers at a price. The service has survived over the years to become one of the finest content producers globally. It is easier to…